Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday was my Birthday

I turned 41....I know..I can't believe it either...Wow, how time flies bye...You would not believe what we did..We took our deck down..well half of it...it was a 16 x 20 deck with a roof.. we put it up last summer and now where moving so we have to take it back down...but it's well worth it...I am so ready to move...we have been here for 9 years one month and 8 days....way to long....! We bought a new house..we are the first to live in it...it was built in Nov 08"...it's four bedrooms, two baths, two car garage, living room, dinning room, and of course a kitchen...there's a little over one acre....which means we are going to have to buy a new riding lawnmower...where I'm going to get the money for it after moving I don't know.... ;o)

No comments: